Summer time is officially here, although it is hard to tell here in Scotland as it is pouring down with rain at the moment. I thought I would put together a little summer wish list of all the lovely things I have my eye on at the moment. I have a huge crush on white and blue at the moment as you might be able to tell! I don't have too many beauty products of my wish list but instead a few products that really focus on making your skin look it's best which I think is what summer time beauty is all about.
1.Kiehl's Ultra Facial Hydrating Overnight Masque- I have the Origins Drink Up Overnight Moisture Mask so when I spotted this new overnight mask from Kiehls it went straight on my list.
2. River Island Bright Blue Pointed Sling Back Court Shoes- The colour of these shoes are to die for. I love everything about them and would look amazing with a deep summer tan.
3. Diorskin Nude Tan BB Cream- So many bloggers have been raving about this BB cream from Dior and the tan version seems perfect for wearing on holiday for just a hint of colour and coverage.
4. Zara Earrings with Stones and Crystals- As you can tell I love this bright blue colour so when I spied these earring in Zara I fell in love. The perfect summer accessory.
5. Michael Kors Hunger Stop Oversized Watch- I'm not sure if we can actually get this here in the UK but I love this special edition Michael Kors watch. The combination of gold and turquoise is beautiful!
6. Nasty Gal Spring Standard Dress- This is such a pretty summer dress. I heart white dresses for summer time and this one is just perfect for dressing up or down.
7. Lush Grease Lightning- This is a tea tree and witch hazel spot treatment. I have had a few blemished over the past month so this is definitely on my wish list.
8. River Island Brown Animal Print Cat Eye Sunglasses- I will definitely be picking these up before I go on holiday to try and channel my inner Kortney Kardashian!
9. Converse Beach Glass All Star Ox- I read Laura from Buy Now, Blog Later's post on these Converse and have become a bit obsessed with them. They are just the right colour for summer and would look great with pretty summer dresses.